Shivering, anxiety, breathlessness, numbness in legs and arms, difficulty sleeping, loss of appetite, symptoms of menopause ?

Hello Doctor, my mother 50 years old has had her menopause 2 years back. Over teh last 4 months she has been suffering form the following in extremities Shivering and anxiety, breathlessness, numbness in certain parts of bosy majorly legs and arms, tingling in arms and legs, lower back, difficulty to sleep, loss of apetitite. There has been quite some stressful situation in our family for over a while so i assume the psychological condition might be because of the stress and tension . However, her body numbness, tingling and breathlessness is what the Doctors are unable to diagnose. We have done blood, urine tests serveral times, X-rays of chest and back, thyroid tests etc. all results are normal, She used to have HiGH Blood pressure but now its normal, blood sugar level is normal. Doctors realy do not have a clue as to what might be the issue. Can this be related to menopause? If yes, are there any treatments available, i mean any prescritive drugs, She was also on a treatment with a psychologist which did not prove helpful. Any help is really appreaciated. Regards,
Asked On : Thu, 19 Apr 2012