Shingles, catnip tea, itching around ribcage, three kidneys, solution

I have shingles , I had medicine and taking catnip tea now both has not stopping the itching -i am now burning and itching around my rib cage on my left and right side more to the left. In the past three weeks I sometimes had fever and sweat when I do house work just in that area of my body that only happed once - I also have have had three kidneys should have two one was under developed and I am wondering about it its at the top of my stomach and bothers me all night with a dull sensation and a little pain
Asked On : Sat, 4 Feb 2012