Shaved vagina, huge bump on vaginal lip, yellow liquid, blood discharge on squeezing. Ingrown hair?

I shaved my vagina on wednesday night. didnt notice anything on thursday until i went to the bathroom before bed. i saw a huge bump on my vagina lip. i squeezed gently and a yellowish liquid came out, followed by blood . to the touch it felt like a ingrown hair , and i noticed a dark black spot in it. i steralized a tweezer and went at it. couldnt get anything out, so i just put a hot compress on it and the swelling went down. today (friday) there isnt a black thing there anymore and it burns a little to the touch. (probably because i dug at it so much, and it looks/feels a little raw) please help, im so scared of what it could be :(
Asked On : Tue, 11 Dec 2012
You could have Bartholin's abscess - infection of Bartholin's gland normally found inner side of vaginal lip. It occurred due to injury//infection from shaving kit. After you squeezed pus came out and the swelling reduced with hot compress. You can continue hot compress but if infection persists then you may need antibiotics.