Sharp twinges of pain radiating from middle of ribs to top of head. What could be the cause?

I just experienced a few sharp twinges of pain that seemed to radiate from the middle of my left ribs up into the top of my head. I m a 25 year old female, 5 1 , 102 lbs. I did some googling but couldn t find anything about it. It s not happening right now, I m just curious as to what in the world that could have been. It took my breath away for a few seconds.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Oct 2012
Cardiologist 's  Response
Hi friend,
Welcome to Health Care Magic

Rather uncommon distribution – that does not fit into known patterns of anatomy..
That may mean Anxiety?
You may benefit from Psychological assessment and assistance..
See an Internist / get yourself examined / at times, basic investigation may be necessary...

Wishing speedy recovery
God bless
Good luck