Suffering from lower back pain.

Lower back pain, and my lower ribs are sore to the touch. Lower back pain. Both lowers ribs are sore to the touch.
Asked On : Fri, 15 Jan 2010
I have the exact same symptoms - I have had many tests (including CT, MRI for Abdomen & Back, and Xrays) which showed Liver FNH and Liver Hemangioma which would not cause pain supposedly, as well as 2 Herniated Discs in Back and Costochondritis. Still however the doctor wants to do one more test now, just to get a better idea because of the fact that my pain is so severe and I am not responding to Physical Therapy...

Does this sound familiar to Anybody??
  Anonymous's Response

Hi.. The treatment for your problem depends on the duration of the symptoms and the severity.. Minor pain can be reduced by heat application in the form of hot water fomentation and adequate rest.. While severe pain may need strict bed rest with analgesic support for pain relief.. And  the most severe form may need surgical treatment... Hence the treatment for low back pain depends on the severity of the condition and the duration of your symptoms...