Sharp stomach pains, uncontrollable sweating, hot flashes, nausea, dizziness, diarrhea. What could this be?

Hello, my name is Jessie, I m 19. Last night I woke up with sharp stomach pains, uncontrollable sweating, hot flashes, nausea , dizziness and diarrhea . While using the bathroom I felt dizzy, almost like I was about to pass out and I only felt better at the moment if I put a cold rag on my face, chest and back. But after using the bathroom I had felt better. Please, this really scared me and I need to know what this could possibly be and what I can do to prevent it. Thank you.
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013