Sharp stabbing pain in vagina, had Appendix surgery, feel bloated. CT scan showed inflammation and blood work. Cause for pain?

I had my appendix out by key hole on 3 days ago and everything has been great since, but since I got up this morning, I have had regular sharp stabbing pains shooting up from somewhere around my vagina or colon into my abdomen . They come and go but some are really sharp. My tummy is still bloated from the surgery but soft. The appendix had made its way into the centre of my body and hooked around my colon so my pain was centraly located instead of to the right, but the CT scan showed the inflamation and blood work, the infection. I am on antibiotics, what may the pain be? Thanks for the advice in advance
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013