Sharp stabbing pain in stomach, back, fever, slight chills. Took cap, no relief. What should i do?

I am a 22 year old female. I have sharp stabbing pain in my stomach . I have a low grade fever and slight chills for which I took Paracetamol 500 mg. I have taken 2 dicyclomine 20 mg tablets so far. In the morning I had severe gas for which I took some Eno Fruit Salt. I feel very tired and weak. But the stomach pain is not going away. In the morning, my lower back was also hurting. I thought that the Dicyclomine would work, but it hasn t. What should I do now? I think that it is food poisoning . Should I take Cipro 500 mg? Or not? I tried napping but it was useless because of the stomach pain. What should I do to get better ASAP? :(
Asked On : Wed, 20 Mar 2013