Sharp, stabbing pain in my lower abdomen, vomiting sensation. What is the treatment?

Yesterday, I couldn t eat. I would take a few bites and feel like I would vomit . Last night, I woke to sharp, stabbing pain in my lower abdomen . Eventually I did sleep but woke this morning with the pain and was doubled over for a half hour or so. Pain is still there, not as severe but present nonetheless. I have had 3 c-sections and the pain is around the incision area on the inside. It is worse when laying down. More descriptive could be I feel as if internal stitching has been torn apart while on fire.
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012