Sharp pains in the left side of the chest, chesty cough. No cardiac problems. Do I have intercostal myalgia?

Hi I have been having sharp pains in the left side of my chest that lasts for about 5-10 minutes sometimes more. This has been the case for about 1 to 2 weeks. I also have a slight chesty cough for about 3 weeks. I have had my heart checked and its fine. I do regularly go to the gym about 4-5 times a week to do weight training. I have also looked online at Intercostal Myalgia and it seems like it could possibly be this? Thanks for your time.
Asked On : Thu, 16 Aug 2012