Sharp pains in pelvic area, took antibiotics for UTI, increased pains through bowels also. Solution ?

hi. i have been having sharp pains in pelvic area, which initially started in my upper right side for around a month now. After visiting a doctor he prescribed antibiotics (before requesting a urine test) claiming that i have a UTI. The problem persisted after i finished my cycle. My urine test in normal except for wbc(3-5) rbc(2-3) numerous epithelial cells, few calcium oxalates, rare round cells and mucus. the color is turbid yellow. after seeing this test he prescribed an anti fungal. I do not trust his judgement. I should mention that i don't drink nearly enough water as i should and drink a lot of alcohol but i have been drinking more water since the pain started and that i am a 23 year old female . As well as having increased pain through bowel movements which are otherwise regular. your help is appreciated
thank you
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013