Sharp pains in my pelvic area, please help

I am 33 weeks pregnant i can hardly stand when i do i get sharp pains in my pelvic area and my lower back what should i do

Asked On : Thu, 4 Feb 2010
  Anonymous's Response

If you are having sharp pains, then it means you are not urinating frequently and  the pressure on the bladder causes that pain. Thats why the doctor advises you to clear your urinary bladder quite often. And for back pain, due to the increased abdominal mass, there shall be problem with the back but you can reduce it with by getting adequate rest and using hot water bags to alleviate pain.