Sharp pains in head and ear, strange lumos on forehead. Prescribed Keflex, outer ear numb. What could it be ?

My 22 yr old sis hit her head in the temple area appx two weeks ago at work. Since then she s had sharp pains in her head and ear and has strange lumos on her forhead. Her family doctor sent her for an mri which was clear. She went back and family doc said it was an ear infection . Put her on keflex appx 4 days ago. The inner ear pain has gone away but her face is still swelledand having sharp pains in her head. She says outer ear is numb . The lumps on her forhead won t go away. What could this be?
Asked On : Fri, 9 Nov 2012