Sharp pain under bottom right rib, occurs at random, excessive saliva formation in mouth. Causes?

Great Morning, I am 22yrs old and lately have been having a wierd pain under my bottom right rib. It is completely random when it occurs and its a sharp burning pain. on a scale from 1 to 10 its about a 2 but it has been going on for about a month. I have also noticed things starting to taste wiers and constantly have the feeling in my saliva that I just drank a glass of milk. Plesas if you have any idea I would love to know what that could be. Thank you for your assistance.
Asked On : Sun, 24 Mar 2013