Sharp pain in the lower abdomen. Was treated for yeast infection in the recent past. Are these related?

Hallo Doctor, Recently like 3 months i have been experiencing a needle like sharp pain in the right side under the abdomen .This i only feel it when i bend mostly when applying oil to my right leg. It is worth to mention that i had a yeast infection which i treated recently with medicine described by the Gynecologist . the pain only comes when i bent and immediately i stand it disappears. what could be the cause?
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013