Sharp pain in the head, larger right eye. Anything to be concerned?

I am experiencing sharp, very localized pain in two specific parts of my head. They come on totally out of the blue, are extremely painful, then typically ease up after 20-30 seconds. Sometimes there is a dull ache lingering after. Also, my right eye, behind which is one of the spots I get the pain, feels as if there is pressure behind it. My contact is no longer comfortable in that eye, and people have said that my right eye looks slightly larger than my left. I am concerned this could be something serious.
Asked On : Tue, 22 Jan 2013