Sharp pain in the centre of chest. Can burning new firelogs with kerosene be the cause?

I have been having short sharp pain in the centre of my chest , on and off, for the past day. The only change to our lifestyle has been the burning of new firelogs on our fire. They are apparently made by compressing sawdust and something combustible like kerosene and smell very unpleasant towards the end of their burn time. Could the kerosene be causing my chest pain? We only bought 2 to try and I have no intention of buying any more! Many thanks, Jemma
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013