Sharp pain in the back between shoulder blades, chest tightness and soreness, difficulty in deep breathing. Remedy?

Hi, I have a sharp pain in my back in between my shoulder blades. my chest feel tight & sore. It is very hard to get a good deep breath because of the pain. I was kicked entirely way too hard in my chest a little over a week ago & thought my rib was broken, but possibly just bruised, but was improving from that now I have a day off & I am miserable! I want this to go away!! HELP........should
Asked On : Sun, 23 Sep 2012