Pain in left arm ,chest pain while breathing,movement of skin between shoulder and chest. History of hard hit on chest with cracking sound. Broken ribs?

I am a karate student and was recently hit in the chest hard enough to hear cracking/popping sounds. I was hit between the left should and my chest (twice actually). It is difficult to move my left arm in some positions though I can move it without any pain in other positions. I can not pick up heavy loads and I feel pain when I breath in. Additionally my skin just between the shoulder and the chest moves in and out when I breath.

Based on previous experience (also from karate injuries) I am fairly certain I have broken or cracked one or more ribs and also have what I suspect is a minor flail chest condition. The pain is similar to a cracked rib I had on my lower right side approximately a year ago.

I have been able to manage the pain with Tylenol and Advil, I can take reasonably deep breaths and do most activities as long as they are not strenuous. Coughing is tough but doable.

Should I do anything more for this or like before, wait out the roughly 6 weeks it took previously to heal.
Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013