Sharp pain in ovaries with back pain and frequent urination. IBS and PCO. Help

my name is danielle 26years old 5ft 7 i weigh 10 stones. sterilised on 1st june 2012. recently i have been having really sharp pains in my ovaries with back ache and urinating quite alot. i was diagnosed with ibs and polycystic ovaries when i was 16 years old. went to the doctor and she dipsticked my urine and she said i had white blood cells in my urine which could be due to an infection and that she would send my urine to the lab for tests. my results were normal. any ideas??????? danielle
Asked On : Thu, 13 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  17 Awaiting Answer