Sharp pain above the groin radiating to other parts, diarrhea, chills

hey last night i had a sudden sharp pain above my groin but below the waist that seemed to spread across the entire front where your obliques run to your groin and it had me in the fetal position for a while then when it passed i had to use the washroom and had diarreha and then chills. The chills may have been associated with walking around in boxers for that time but before that i was lieing in bed with just the thinest blanket sheet. Is it something i should worry about?
Asked On : Mon, 28 May 2012