Sharp knee pain when attempting to squat, tests show elevated uric acid. No improvement with medicines. MRI required?

Hi 24 yrs old suffering from knee pain biggest concern is i have sharp pain on my knees when i attempt to deep squat,i had a chek.up and it comes that my uric acid is higher than xray is fine.,they gave me medications to lower the uric acid..its almost a year which i cant deep squat,and im afraid to forcefuly do it assuming it will lead to further injury, i need to have an mri?..maybe theres a tear..i dont know what to do...
Asked On : Sat, 20 Oct 2012