Sharp feeling in heart, faster heart beat, Headache. Is it due to stress?

Hello my name is Mervin, Im 21 years old and Im having heart problems. It started out a month ago when i was taking a shower and out of no where my heart started beating really fast, Now this was the first time this happened and it was really odd but it soon went away,but then there would be days that it happens again. People told me Its stress but I 70% sure its not because its been going on for a good time and its getting worse. Soon I had headaches in the back of my head and have been getting headaches all day ot the week,then My heart hurts like a sharp feeling or a burnfeeling and I starting to feel really weak and my body has starts to get hot like high fever hot even tho i dont have the flu or a cold . Now this weak my body has been actting like this and its starting to scare me, I need help and I want to know whats going on. Thank you
Asked On : Sat, 8 Dec 2012