Shaking sensation in right hand and leg, numbness after travelling, unable to carry things. Cure?

Hi doctor. Since about six months ago I have been feeling a shake in my right hand and right leg particularly when I Got off from my car. This continues for about 3 seconds. Even if I carry something in my righ hand I drop it beceause during the shake I feel nothing. I consulted to two neurologists but I am afraid they could not diagnoze the problem. So I am in desperate. I am looking for your advise Thank you and best regards
Asked On : Fri, 7 Dec 2012