Shakiness, weakness, breathlessness, dizziness. Blood tests, EKG, chest x-ray normal. Reason for symptoms?

Hi. I am having 2-4 days a week where I feel very shaky, weak, breathless , and a few times a bit dizzy. This more often occurs in the morning, but can last most of the day or for 2-3 days at times. It is not every day. I am 66 and weigh 144, and am 5 5 . I went to doctor and had blood work done--covering most things, and all was normal. she also had an EKG and a chest X-ray done. All OK. So is this something I should just ignore? It does feel like it is hard to breath, and hard for my heart to work--but I CAN breath, and my heart seems regular. THANKS
Asked On : Thu, 28 Mar 2013