Sexually active. Sharp pain in lower abdomen, milky discharge, sore breast, missed periods. What could it be?

Hello, my boyfriend and I had unprotected sex several times and he ejaculated in me not only once but so many times. We've been so sexually active this March. Until now. So, I'm experiencing sharp pains in the lower abdomen. I'm worried. I just had a miscarriage 5 months ago. I have white milky discharge, sore breasts. But no other symptoms yet. I missed my period. Only for three days now. Haven't take a PT yet. What could it be?
Asked On : Sat, 6 Apr 2013