Sexual intercourse, skin rashes, blood vessel damage on inner thigh. Treatment for symptoms?

Hi, a partner I have been having a reelationship with has developed a rash. About 6 months ago after vigorous sex lasting all night he developed what looked like blood vessel damage on his right inner thigh. It seemed to go down slightly but has now spead to the left inner thigh. Its not sore, it doesn t itch and the rash is just a red mark, like a bruise . I thought perhaps herpes , but it doesn t seem to be the same symptoms? Any help or advice would be greatly received, many ttanks.
Asked On : Sun, 25 Nov 2012