Sexual intercourse, purple discoloration on penis head, shaft. Cause of worry?

Hello I m 24 years old. After having intense sex with this one woman, protected and unprotected for many months, I ve notice after a few months that I ve had discoloration in the color of black, blue, purpleish on the bottom of the right head of my penis . Also I believe today I started to see the same color start to appear on my shaft. There s no pain when I have sex, or when I don t. Everything works fine, no discomfort when I go to the bathroom. I just wanted to know why is my penis discolored. Is this something to worry about? Is there any way I can get my penis to the same color?
Asked On : Thu, 26 Jul 2012
HI
Well come to HCM
Here the important is clinical symptoms which is obvious for the sexually transmitted disease as you described here the color of lesion that is on your penis, may not be any disease could be due to friction od coitus, the better way to clear the doubt is, go get done the test for STD, hope this helps.