Sexual intercourse, foul smelling urine, tingling in vagina, bleeding. Causes for symptoms?

I m underage, I ve had sex quite a few times with the same guy, we usually use condoms but haven t been able to a couple of times. Ever since I ve been having really bad smelling urine , tingly feeling in my vagina and the last time i had sex ... after sex he fingered me and i bled, i didn t have my periods. i looked it up it said it could be the friction i m underage, my parents don t know and i don t know what to do. please help me.
Asked On : Sat, 5 Jan 2013