Sexual intercourse during periods, spotting, no periods. Normal for periods to stop completely?

Hi, Im experiencing something odd. I and my husband was having sex when i was suppose to have my period. When he fingered me he noticed that there was blood and we think that it should be my period but it was only spotting. But we decided to continue and the next day I found that I am not bleeding anymore. Today is the fourth day and I still havent get my period yet. I am so concerned. Is it normal to have my period stopped completely or no??
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012