Sexual addiction, repetitive masturbation, varicocele, feeling of congestion in sex organs on abstinence. Want to reduce sexual desire without affecting performance. Which medicines must be taken?

Hello, I need names of medications or drugs to decrease my sexual Libido but in the same time not affect my sexual performance and organs. i think i have a problem of maybe sexual addiction and repetitive masturbation and i want to stop this ... the problem is that when i try to stop and i tried so many times ... then i feel a big deal of Congestion in my sex organs which is painful and then i have to masturbate again to overcome this and then i feel a temporary relief ... my longest time without masturbation is 7 to 10 days ... but i really want to stop this because i am loosing my hair and i have problems like varicocele in both testicles ... i really hate feeling this and having to do this. i am a 27 old male, not married, single. i have varicoceles at both testicles so my questions are: 1- is there drugs that can help me stop this by only decreasing my sexual desire but in the same time not affect my sexual performance? 2- if i felt this congestion and the pain after stopping sexual activity for a while ... what happens if i decided not to do anything and just overcome this pain whatever way i can (pain kellers etc.) ... till now since it is really painful to my testicles and abdomen i just relief the pain by masturbation ... but what if i insisted not to do this ... is this harmful to my body or are these just withdrawal effects like we hear for normal addiction ? 3- what is ur general advice for my case ... please help with whatever info u can God bless u ... and Thanks very much
Asked On : Fri, 13 Apr 2012