Sex during periods, pregnant?

I had a sex during my periods. My boyfriend came inside me. is it possible that i can become pregnant? I have a regular 30 days cycle. My period started on 6th and today on 8th, I had sex with my boyfriend. He came inside me, although i was bleeding a bit . So I would like to know if i can get pregnant? whats the possibility of the same. Please help me asap. Regards,
Asked On : Thu, 12 Apr 2012
The chances of getting pregnant while having periods is minimal since it is a comparatively less fertile period of the cycle. Still we can not exclude the pregnancy completely until you get your next periods on time.
I hope this information has been both informative and helpful for you. You can consult me again directly through my profile URL
Dr. RakhiTayal