Severely decayed teeth, pain in jaw, neck and ear with headaches, swollen lymph nodes. Help?

hi. my fiance has 4 teeth in his mouth that are severly decayed to where there is hardly any tooth left there and they are dark in color. they have been like this the whole 5 years that we have been together. within the last week he has experienced symptoms such as severe pain in his jaw, neck , ear, and headaches . also experiencing swollen lymph nodes, face in sore to the touch, congestion, and he even passed out yesterday evening. he will wake up sometimes with hallucinations i think. i am very concerned and we have no health insurance of any kind and we are very low income. can someone please help us and tell us what to do?
Asked On : Sun, 27 Jan 2013