Severely bloated post cabbage diet, took enemea for constipation, chest pain, nausea and back pain. Worry?

I have tried the cabbage diet and while on the diet experienced terrible bloating therfore used a enemea thinking i was constipated. Last night I started experiencing chest pain and nausea . I took tums and went to bed. I woke up with the same chest pain and nausea. I have expelled gas from both directions and again have taken about six tums today but am still experiencing chest pressure, neck, and back pain . Should I worry? I feel stupid asking
Asked On : Sun, 13 Jan 2013