Severe upper abdominal pain and vomiting after eating. Had a gastric bypass surgery. Reason?

I had gastric bypass 8 months ago and have lost 100 pounds. Today after eating lunch out at a restaurant I had severe upper left abdominal pain . I have not experienced this ever. Since surgery there have been a few times where if I didn t chew well I felt it immediately in the vented of my stomach and at times vomited. Today was fer different and very painful. I still had Tramadol around and as soon as that kicked in I had relief. It has been 4 hours since and now I just feel sore in that area. And of course concerned of what might be the reason
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013