Severe tongue, neck pain, squamous cell carcinoma. On radiation, chemotherapy. Underwent hemiglossectomy. Treatment?

hi, I was diagnosed with squamous cell carcinoma of tongue . I underwent hemiglossectomy with neck dissection in Jan 2012. Then i underwent radiation therapy and cetuximab chemo . It has been 3 months since conclusion of radiation therapy. now i experience severe pain over the area of the tongue where i had the surgery that radiates to my ear. I also have tenderness over the same side of the neck. The pain is not constant, it is aggravated by chewing. I have started going to work now but i never have any pain while at work. I usually get the pain while at home in the afternoons and also early in the morning. what coukd be the probable causes of this pain.
Asked On : Tue, 10 Jul 2012