Severe tightness in jaw, shortness of breath, strange taste in mouth post marijuana and cigarette smoking. What is the cause?

Hi I recently smoked marijuana and developed severe tightness in my jaw, shortness of breath, and strange taste in my mouth. I have been a regular smoker for years and this has never happened to me before. Since this first event I smoked again and the effects were even worse. Now even when I smoke a cigarette my jaw feels tight and I have a bad taste in my mouth. What is happening to me?
Asked On : Tue, 23 Oct 2012