Severe throbbing, burning and stabbing pain under rib cage, nausea. Ct scan negative for gall stones. Help?

I have had the worst throbbing burning stabbing pain starts directly under my rib cage left side and wraps slightly around my back and I front about a hands with from my rib to back and in front. I feel like anything I eat makes it worse. Hurts really bad in the morning when I first wake up and never gets better. I ve had nausia, runs. Ran gb for gallbladder stones and had a ct scan came back negative... Help is hurts very bad to the touch and feels very swollen to me. I also feel run down, chills, fever . I also had an emergency c section 8 months. ago baby was butt first
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012