Severe stress, tinnitus after taking Qlaira pill, stopped pill. How long will it take tinnitus to subside?

I have been taking Qlaira Pille for 40 days. Also had a Lot of Stress and my mind was going Mad restless. Since than my ears are nonstop Like tinitus. Stoppend tacking the Qlaira Pille for about 14 days. Cant sleep at night taking some Natural valverde pills for the nervs and to get relaxed over the Day and at I am taking xanax so i can sleep through. Now i have no Stress anymore. There is not One Night that i can sleep without taking the xanax becouse of this ear Noise like Tinnitus . Dos Qlaira causes Tinnitus? How Long will it Take Till Tinnitus goes away. Can i Take just Natural sleep Pills instead of xanax? Thank you very much for your help. Melanie
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012