Severe stomach pain, breathlessness, hotness, pooped red blood, dark clots. What should i do?

My mother had a severe stomache pain from her sternun down to her adverse colon. She broke out in a sweat and passed out in the bathroom. She got so hot, she stripped off her clothes. She couldnt catch her breath. After she regained conciencness, she pooped bright red blood, and dark clots. Its been weeks, she currently acts fine, exept that she has a lingering cold like symptom, and she wakes up everyday sweaty! I know she needs medical attntion. She is stubborn. We will seek attention asap. What could her symptoms be a sign of? Thank u very much
Asked On : Sat, 20 Apr 2013