Severe stomach pain after getting the rabies and typhoid vaccines. Muscular pain, headache and fatigue. When will I recover?

I am moving to Africa and had a typhoid and rabies vaccine a week ago. About two hours after receiving these vaccinations I started having severe stomach pain. I have had the typhoid vaccine before with no problems. I think the pain has been from the rabies vaccine. It has been 1week and have had severe pain every day. Now I am having muscle pain and fatigue as well as a headache off and on all week. What is going on? and how long will this last? I don t want to take the next shot for rabies. I afraid the next dose could be worse!Please Help
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012