Severe stomach ache, pain in leg and bleeding, took pain killer, no relief. Cause for pain?

Hi, the first day of my last Period was 17th January 2013, my. Cycle is usually regular being 28 days, I have done pregnancy test and it was negative, I had a sudden tummy pain about 2hours ago and when I went to the toilet I had started bleeding , the tummy pain has go so bad I m having to lay doubled up I also have a painful ache in the top of both my legs I have taken some painkillers an hour ago but they haven t touched the pain. The pain in my tummy is very low, pelvis area, and it s all over (left right and centre) it s constant and very painful I also have slight low down back pain , (dull ache), the leg pain feels like shooting down my legs but it s constant like my tummy pain,
Asked On : Sun, 3 Mar 2013