Severe sinus infection, ear pain. Taking decongestants. Help

I flew west for the week and developed a severe sinus infection while I was out of town. I was seen by a local doctor who prescribed antibiotics for the infection and instructed me to take decongestants. I took both and began to regain my health. I flew home on Monday and have continued to complete my antibiotic treatment and have fully recovered -- aside from the "pressure" in my left ear. While descending on the flight home, both my right and left ears were excruciatingly painful. My right ear pain went away suddenly while still in flight and I had a lot of fluid drain out of it. I've been told me drum likely burst as a result. The issue now is that the pressure and loss of hearing/underwater-like sound like in my left has not gone away.It has been a full five days since my flight. What should I do?? I'm no longer congested. I don't have any pain any longer but it sounds like my ear is underwater all the time.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013