Severe proctocolitis, bloody stools, frequent bowels. Taking asacol, flagly, ayurvedic medication. Cureable illness?

Hi ,am frm XXXXX ,am suffering from severe proctocolitis since january.After a colonoscopy test,a doctor prescribed asacol ,after for 2 months, then i change doc,2nd doc gave me Flagly,but the problem is still the same, am having Bloody Stool and still going to toilet more than 8 times per day.since 2 weeks am taking ayurvedic med after consulting a ayurvedic doc,unfortunately there is no change. Is this illness cureable,is it life long disease,thanks
Asked On : Thu, 14 Jun 2012