Severe pressure, short breath and sweating, had stent placed in artery. Dull pain in chest, EKG normal. Suggestion?

Hi - I recently ( about 3-4 weeks ago) had 1 stent placed in 1 artery (90-95%) blockage. At the time I had severe pressure, short breath, sweating, etc - very close to having a heart attack . Have been feeling good since until yesterday. Started having pains on the (what feels like) upper to middle chest area - like a dull semi-quick pain. Sometimes it happens on a deep breath. No other symptoms. Just went to the Dr yesterday - EKG was good and bloodwork was good. Still feeling them for a 2nd day. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Dec 2012