Severe persisting pain under the rib cage. Painful while breathing, coughing or sneezing. Loss of appetite, chills. any suggestions?

I have had an excruciating sharp pain underneath my right lower rib cage for about 4 days. It is very painful when I breathe deeply, laugh, cough , or sneeze . I constantly have the chills, and have a lack of energy. I dont have much of an appetite and I have been feeling bloated. The other strange occurrence, though I m not sure it us connected what so ever, is a little over a week ago I had my period and it was extremely heavy (a super tampon was sometimes not even lasting an hour) for about 4 days. Any thoughts?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013