Severe pelvic cramping, abdominal discomfort, lower back pain, pressure on bladder, tongue pain, sore throat. Any inputs?

I m having a lot of pelvic cramping, abdominal discomfort (feels like a twisting or pulled muscle) lower back pain . I am alternating between being constipated or having to go as soon as i eat (but not loose). I feel a pressure on my bladder like I need to urinate not long after having a drink but bladder cannot be full. This has been getting gradually worse over last 4 weeks. I have also been having on and off sore throats since mid December. The last two days my tongue has been hurting with sore throat on left side especially when chew and swallow . I am 28 year old female, 5ft 3, I was 9 stone 12 2 weeks ago but am now 10 st 4 I usually exercise 3 - 5 times a week but do not have the energy for it at the minute Thanks for your input
Asked On : Wed, 23 Jan 2013