Severe pains in lumpy veins below knee, huge bruise with pins and needles tingling in toes. Had a varicose vein. Will this reduce?

I am 45 and have had a varicose vein on the inside of my leg for 18 years that has never caused a problem. But recently had severe pain at location of lumpy vein (just below my knee)when putting weight on my foot. Pain is now much better but have huge bruise in area. that is now beginning to clear. I now have recurring pins and needles and tingling in my toes, do you think this will clear in time?
Asked On : Wed, 11 Jul 2012