Severe pain on the either sides of the lower abdomen while passing urine. Suggestion?

Dear Sir,
In last 4-5 months, in 4-5 time times in total, I have not been able to pass the urine. Not even 5-7% of total. It gives me severe pain near both sides of kidney. This problem arises every 15 days or 1 month for once in a while. And only when after lunch I drink a lot of water, then I will be able to pass complete urine (Around 3 pm in afternoon). Please suggest the reason and solution for this problem. Till the time I pass whole urine, I will feel restless and painful.

Asked On : Wed, 3 Apr 2013