Severe pain on right side of nose, difficulty breathing, deviated nasal septum. Surgery required?

Hello! Few weeks later i had severe pain on right side of my nose . I thought of it as a general problem. But two days earlier, I was unable to breathe. When I went to the doctor he told me that you are having Gross DNS problem. And he advised me to take some medications . Further, he added an operation would be permanent solution. Symptoms: Right nose not working adequately. While getting to bed it gets difficult for me to inhale.
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013